This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Various Web-based learning curriculum programs and services are now being used by educators and school districts to assist in the delivery of lessons to their students. One such digital learning curriculum that is being utilized by educators and school districts is SuccessMaker. Through the SuccessMaker Login online, users of this program have access to the different features and benefits within SuccessMaker that enhance the learning experience. There are Web-based learning tools, professional consulting services, software, assessments, instructional design resources, and other online learning programs for instructors and students to benefit from. As society continues to become more dependent on the Web, it makes sense for digital learning to become more mainstream and widely-used in educational institutions. Another advantage of the SuccessMaker Login is the flexibility of the curriculum, with customizable options for different ages and learning styles. One common complaint among users of the Successmaker Login, however, is the diffiulty of finding the right login page to access one's account. The layout of the SuccessMaker homepage is not very convenient, and a beginner can encounter difficulty in going through the procedure. This can be a hindrance to the learning process, but we have compiled some helpful resources that can help you with this problem. Below we have posted a video tutorial and a step-by-step guide for directly accessing your SuccessMaker account. We have also included instructions for resetting your password, and a list of the most updated contact information for SuccessMaker user support if you encounter any technical issues or problems and require assistance.
Simple guide to accessing your SuccessMaker Login:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, type in this direct URL for the login page: http://188.8.131.52/lms/sm.view.
2. Once you are on the page, click on the icon that says 'Click to sign in'.
3. A pop-up window will appear. To sign in, you will need to enter your Username and your Password in the corresponding fields.
4. After you have entered your login credentials, click on the 'Sign In' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete the login process.
Easy steps to reset your SuccessMaker Login password:
1. In order to get help with your login credentials, you will need to contact Product Support directly. On your Web browser, go to the Product Support Request page http://www.pearsoncommunity.com/formlibrary/technicalsupportrequest/?product=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pearsoncommunity.com%2Fformlibrary%2Ftechnicalsupportrequest%2F%3Fprod%3DSuccessMaker.
2. Fill out the information required in the Product Support Request Form.
3. Click 'Submit' once you have filled out all the required information.
4. You can also contact Technical Support at 888-977-7100.
How to get in touch with Customer Support for SuccessMaker:
Customer Service - 888-827-0772
Technical Support - 888-827-0772
Remember to bookmark this page for your easy reference in the future in case you have any problems logging in to your SuccessMaker account. We are always monitoring the SuccessMaker page to see if there are any changes or updates to the login process, and we aim to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on our page. Always make sure to check back regularly so you will also be informed of any changes or enhancements to the SuccessMaker Login process.